Thursday, August 27, 2009

33 weeks

Lincoln is growing like a champ! He gained 12 oz this week to bring him up to 3 lbs 12 oz. He only has to gain two pounds and two ounces to weigh as much as Jayben did at birth. I only gained 1 pound (which really equals out to be 4 oz if I subtract the 12 from Lincoln). I guess it does help to not eat so much junk! He is head down but not in the birth canal. He wiggles all the time. Sometimes it's kind of violent. But I can't complain too much, he did let me sleep the whole night last night without going pee.
Monday night when I got home from work I was laying on the couch and resting my legs on Ben. He had his arms on my legs, when he moved his arms it left an indentation in my leg. It was pretty gross/funny. I looked at my legs and told Ben to look at my calves that used to have definition and how I have big old ankles. To which Ben responded "they are called cankles!" We had a good laugh about it. Hopefully my definition in my legs and my ankles will return one day.
Belly measurements and pics of my growth will be saved for next Dr visit.
So, it's still up in the air if I should pose in a bikini while I'm pregnant. Take the survey on the blog to make your opinion known.

9 comments:

Adam and Ashley said...

Glad to hear baby is growing well. You know you want to pose in a bikini, so just do it. As for me, I don't think I would have. I did try one of mine on though when I was prego and lets just say, I'm glad I was the only one home.

Eichmeiers said...

Go for the gold!!

Sierra said...

I LOVE the shirt! I have had cankles my whole life, so I can sympathize... and I'm not even pregnant!

And I veto the bikini picture. Pregnancy is a BEAUTIFUL things... as long as it's clothed

Katie and Kyle said...

Kyle wants to take pics of me nude because I'll never look like this again. I think bikini pics are no big deal. So I'm excited to announce that I'm dialated. It makes me nervous though. I have a LOT to do before this baby comes.

thomas family said...

You in the count down! Wow its gone by fast! For me anyway. There was no way I was even getting near a bikini, and there is still no way I'm getting into one, so if you do your way braver than me!

The Reid Family said...

wow that baby pic looks so much like Jayben! I say totally pose in the bikini, it will be fun to look back on. Just a word of advice, dont put it on the slideshow that comes up on your computer when it sits, those pictures always pop up when you have company!!

Caiti and Keith said...

I think you should do it! I (like Ashley) tried one on for the heck of it like two weeks before I had Krew....there were no cameras around which was a good thing. Honestly I think everyone tries on stuff when they are pregnant just to laugh or cry so just DO IT!

Jenn Swindell said...

So I just have to say I love the shirt! It made me laugh!

Jordan said...

Yo sista! Where haav eyou been all my life? Sweet shirt!! I must say, the pictures now a days are so weird to me. Like you can really see what the baby looks like! It's awesome!