The first tournament the final came down to Ben and his mom. Tonight they played in the second round after she smoked Cass. Don't worry Cass, her slalom skiing/pee dance totally would have taken me off my game too!
Ben takes ping pong very seriously. He annihilated his own mother, the woman who birthed him, raised him and changed his bottom.
Yes! They really made brackets!
8 comments:
I love it! You guys are so fun. I miss you so many lotsa! Hey if you want to come bring jayben to Jessie's birthday tomorrow at 1pm let me know I'll get you details. We are swimming next door and then playing in my back yard, I want to see you.
We so do that stuff at our house too.... don't think they're too crazy! We have ping pong tournaments, pool, video games... everything! We're not competative AT ALL either :-) ha ha
Loved it!! We need to do that way more often! Dang i could have made it to the finals if i didn't have to play ben! Anywho, it was still fun. Next: Pool tourney!
Brackets??? I mean really! Looks like alot of Whitesides Family Fun!!
haha, I can't believe we didn't come join the fun..The brackets make it all look official!
Wow you guys take ping pong so seriously! That's awesome!
I am still impressed with everyone's awesome skills!
Ben allow anyone else to win...ya right!
Post a Comment